What should I do when I disagree with SATO about my lease?
Disagreement about the lease

If there is no solution to be found in the dispute between you and SATO concerning your lease, the dispute can be resolved in the Finnish district court (käräjäoikeus in Finnish). Alternatively you can refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (kuluttajariitalautakunta in Finnish) for a decision. However, before you contact the Consumer Disputes Board, you must contact the Consumer Advisory Service (kuluttajaneuvonta in Finnish).

Consumer Disputes Board »
Consumer Advisory Service »

Building rules and quiet-time policy.

Disturbances on your neighborhood?